Cleveland House, Westminster, London, c1799 (1878). Cleveland House, 19 St James's Square, was built in 1674. In 1720 the house was purchased by Charles Palmer, 2nd Duke of Cleveland (1662-1730), an illegitimate son of Charles II by Barbara Palmer. It remained in the family for nearly two centuries until the house was sold and demolished in 1899. From Old and New London Illustrated, Vol IV, by Edward Walford. [Cassell Petter & Galpin, London, Paris & New York, 1878]
This giclée print delivers a vivid image with maximum color accuracy and exceptional resolution. The standard for museums and galleries around the world, giclée is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are “sprayed” onto high-quality paper. With the great degree of detail and smooth transitions of color gradients, giclée prints appear much more realistic than other reproduction prints. The high-quality paper (235 gsm) is acid free with a smooth surface.
Product ID: 49110994244A